Seafood sauce is a popular condiment in many cultures and can be used as a dip, sauce, or dressing, as an appetizer, or as an accompaniment to dishes. It is typically a mixture of butter, garlic, onion, and spices.
Next, we will give you the best seafood sauce recipes so that you can surprise your loved ones with a delicious seafood dish with an authentic touch.
How to Make Seafood Sauce?
Seafood sauce is the perfect combination for your seafood dishes and it’s so easy to make at home. The base of this sauce is melted butter, onion, and garlic. The different variations and flavors of sauces are given by the species you use and the complementary ingredients.
The preparation is the same only the ingredients vary. First, prepare all the ingredients you need.
- Mix all the species. It varies depending on the flavor you want to give it, below I leave you some of the most delicious seafood sauces.
- Cut into very small pieces or crush (if you have a food processor, onion and garlic (make sure you put enough garlic).
- Have a saucepan and the other ingredients on hand.
The best recipe for making a seafood sauce with great flavor and texture is to start by heating some butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
Then, you are going to add an ingredient, letting it cook slowly and leaving intervals of a few minutes between each ingredient you add so that it picks up all those flavors.
First, crushed onion and garlic are added. Stir and wait a few minutes and continued with the additional ingredients of each variation. And finally, add the spice mix.
Stir and let it cook for a few minutes. The result will be a rich seafood sauce to accompany your seafood, such as a seafood boil for example.
Follow this procedure for any of the following sauce variations and enjoy your seafood with a different touch.
How to make garlic butter for seafood?
The most classic, simple, and delicious sauce to accompany your seafood.
This is the simplest version, you just have to add enough garlic to the melted butter, let it cook for 2-3 minutes, then add parsley and a touch of lemon stirring until combined.
And ready! You will have a rich sauce to dip your seafood in a few minutes.
How to make cajun butter sauce for seafood?
Cajun butter sauce is for those palates looking for a rich, and intense flavor with a light touch of spice.
Follow the process mentioned above in ”how to make seafood sauce?”, but now, with the following species and ingredients.
- Species to mix garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, black pepper, cayenne pepper, oregano, old bay seasoning, and salt.
- Additional ingredients: parsley, honey, and lemon.
How to make bloves seafood sauce?
Blove’s Sauce is a seafood butter sauce made with lots of spices and other ingredients that make it flavorful. It originated from a famous YouTube video, where Blove or B Love, hence the where of the sauce, make this sauce to go with their very popular seafood muck-bangs.
It was so successful that you can get this product on Amazon, it is in two versions: mild and spicy. Although you can also prepare it at home, as easy as the previous ones, only some ingredients vary.
Bloves seafood sauce is spicy and full of flavor. For this sauce use:
- Species to mix: garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, black pepper, cayenne pepper, red pepper, chili powder, cajun spice mix, oregano, old bay seasoning, brown sugar, and salt.
- Additional ingredients: tabasco, Worcestershire sauce, and lemon.
Seafood Dipping Sauce
Any of the previous sauces can be used as a dip, if you like, you can add heavy cream to make it thicker.
Or you can try any of these 3 seafood dipping sauces that we are going to share with you below.
How to make seafood dipping sauce? Is too easy, you just have to combine all the ingredients very well.
- Spicy dipping sauce. Mayonnaise, ketchup, salt, black pepper, garlic, parsley, lemon, Worcestershire sauce, and tabasco.
- Soy dipping sauce. Soy sauce, honey, sésamo oil, green onion, tabasco (a touch), and sesame seeds.
- Creamy dipping sauce: Mayonnaise, mustard, honey, minced garlic, old bay seasoning, chili flakes.
And dip, Yummy!